August 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Do you like digging in the dirt? Researching? Drafting grant applications? Record keeping? Planning programs, exhibits, displays? Contributing to the development of the Collections Management System as we work to get our incredibly large collection of artifacts into a public facing, user friendly database? Then this committee is for YOU!
This very active committee needs more volunteers to carry out its important work for UREC and for the community. Be part of the Collections Team!
Agenda items include —
- Next steps on Grave Stone for Stephen Myers at Albany Rural Cemetery
- Collections Policy Proposal – review and revise, next steps
- International Archaeology Day 2021 – what do we want to do and steps to make it happen
- Proposals on future exhibits – discuss ideas, make selection(s), steps to implement
- What to do with Exhibits when they are finished
The Collections Committee will meet via Zoom.
Zoom Registration information –
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Aug 12, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you have trouble logging into Zoom please call or text Paul Stewart at 518-596-0260.