Do you want to experience local and national history, art, and culture in new, refreshing ways? Do you want to bring the family to inexpensive, enriching programs? If you answered yes to these questions, then you need to be a member of Underground Railroad History Project of the Capital Region. Your membership support not only enables URHPCR to have a positive impact on youth and adults from the local community and from around the world, but also entitles you to certain benefits.
Benefits of membership:
- Subscription to The Freedom Seeker (published three times a year)
- Early Bird Invitations to the annual conference and special events
- Reduced fee for conference and events
- Announcements of local, state, and national events on the Underground Railroad movement
- The opportunity to support the preservation of an important period in our state and nation’s history
URHPCR is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax deducible as allowed by law.
Membership Level Details
$25 Freedom Fighter (Individual, under 30 or over 65 years)
$35 Abolitionist (Individual, 30-64 years)
$70 Freeman’s Advocate (Family)
$150 Dr. Elkins Circle (Family, Group/Organization)
$500 Abel Brown Circle (2 Free Tickets to Annual Conference)
$1,000 Vigilance Committee (4 Free Tickets to Annual Conference)